2300 Evergreen Park Drive SW
2020 LEGISLATIVE DAY!
Our annual Legislative Day event will be held on Monday, February 3rd, 2020 at the Hotel RL (formerly Red Lion) in Olympia. Check-In will open at 10:00 am.
We will once again be joined by members of the Washington Education Association – Retired.
Download 2020 Legislative Day Flyer
Download 2020 Legislative Day Memo
Download 2020 Legislative Day Registration Form
Check-in will open at 10:00 am.
10:30 am Training Session with lunch & refreshments provided
1:30 pm Meetings with Legislators at the Capitol. RPEC staff will schedule meetings & round-trip bus transportation will be provided.
6:00 pm Legislative Reception with light hor d’oeuvres & refreshments provided.
Please Note: Attendees are encouraged to utilize time between their Legislative District Meetings & the Reception to enjoy dinner, as it is not provided by the event.
- Lodging is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee (at the discretion of the individual chapter) & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office. To make your reservation, call 1-360-943-4000 or click here to use RL’s reservation link. Remember to request the “RPEC2020” rate of $119 + tax!
- Meals & Refreshments will be provided as indicated above, any additional expense is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office.
- Mileage for travel to & from the event is eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office at 35¢ per mile only for RPEC Members, any additional expense is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office.
- Registration of $50 will be payable to the Council Office for all Non-Member registrations and for registrations received after the registration deadline.
RPEC Members are encouraged to contact their Local Chapter if they require Financial Assistance to attend this event.
Due by Wednesday, January 15th, 2020. Registrations received after Wednesday, January 15th will incur a $50 late fee. Complete the online registration form here.
– OR – Download the Registration Form here. Fill out, save and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call the Council Office at 1-800-562-6097.