RPEC Member Only Benefits
Through a special agreement with Bright Now! Dental, RPEC members and their families have this Members Only Benefit. Because of Bright Now! Dental’s long-standing relationships with unions they are able to bring you this special offer. This is not an insurance plan, but works in conjunction with the dental benefits through Uniform or, if you currently do not have dental benefits, on a cash basis. There is no cost to participate, no restrictions and no per-visit charges.
Hear in America
As a member of the Retired Public Employees Council of Washington you and your extended family are entitled to:
• Free annual hearing screenings – charges may apply for additional tests
• Referrals to participating local hearing professionals
And With Hearing Aid Purchases:
• Full line of high-quality hearing aids available from top manufacturers, with prices up to 70% off MSRP
• Financing available up to 18 months with no interest (with approved credit)
• We file insurance for you
• 45-day money back trial period with no service fees for exchanges
• Three-year repair warranty covers wear and tear
• Three-year loss and damage coverage offers one-time replacement of a lost or severely damaged hearing aid (*deductible applies)
• Three-year clean and check service at the location where you received your hearing aids (*some limitations may apply)
• Three years of hearing aid batteries mailed to your home on request
Foundation for Working Families
RPEC/AFSCME Advantage Member Only Benefits
AFSCME Advantage College Benefit
The AFSCME Advantage college benefit is through a partnership with 4 different institutions for earning an Associate Degree and 2 universities for earning a Bachelor’s Degree which provides members and their families access to affordable education at accredited institutions. The 2-year institutions operate under a reduced tuition model providing in-state and out-of-state students with comparable and low-cost credit hours. The 4-year universities offer low-cost debt-free options for students to complete their college studies through a combination of need-based and merit-based awards to offset out-of-pocket costs.
These programs are accessible not only to you, but to members of your family as well. You and your family can capitalize on this opportunity to earn an education at an affordable cost!
Low-cost program for earning an Associate Degree:
Union program for earning a Bachelor’s Degree:
AFSCME Fallen Hero’s fund
The AFSCME Fallen Heroes Fund provides relief and immediate assistance to members who fall victim to natural disasters and other tragedies. Since its inception the fund has provided financial assistance to nearly 5,000 members.
Additional AFSCME Advantage Benefits
TRAVEL & FUN