2022 RPEC/WEA-Retired Joint Legislative Week
Legislative Week is the opportunity to make our voices heard. We will be meeting with our legislators to make sure they understand the challenges facing retired public employees. Please help us further our legislative priorities, which include securing a COLA for Plan 1 retirees.
Our 2022 Legislative Week will have the same format as last year’s event. It will kick off with a virtual Legislative Training on Monday, January 31st, 2022 at 10:00 am (9:30am Check-in) via the Zoom video platform.
Then, throughout the week of January 31st-February 4th, members will attend virtual meetings with their legislators. These meetings will be scheduled by RPEC Staff. Attendees will be asked to indicate which days work best for them during registration.
- Monday, January 31st, 2022
- 9:30 am – Check-in
- 10:00 am – Training Session
- 12:00 pm – Breakout Rooms
- Monday, January 31st – Friday, February 4th
- Various Times – Legislative Meetings
- Zoom Virtual Meeting
- Meeting login information will be provided after registration
- To Protect Our Retirement Benefits!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call toll-free 1-800-562-6097.
Registration Deadline was Monday, January 10th