2023 RPEC/WEA-Retired Joint Legislative Day
Legislative Day is an opportunity to make our voices heard!
Note: COVID Protocols will be in effect for this event.
To review the protocols, please click here.
- Monday, January 30th, 2023
- 9:30 am – Check-in/Credentials
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Training session
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 4:15 pm – Legislator meetings at the Capitol (Bus transportation from Olympia Hotel provided to and from)
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Meet & greet reception with Legislators
- Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake (formerly the Hotel RL)
- 2300 Evergreen Park Drive SW, Olympia, WA 98502
- Training & Reception in Forest Ballroom
- Mileage for travel to and from the event is eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office at 35¢ per mile for RPEC members. All other expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Lodging is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee (at the discretion of the individual chapter) & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office. To make your reservation, call 1-360-943-4000. Remember to request the “RPEC 2023 Legislative Day” room block rate of $119 + tax.
- Remember to wear your green RPEC t-shirts! Shirts will also be available for purchase at the event for $10.